AEI is a sponsor/manager of net lease property investment Funds and Delaware Statutory Trusts (DST’s). Our commercial property investment programs are designed to meet the investment needs of Financial Advisors and their high net worth investors. With more than 11,000 investors nation-wide, $1.1-Billion of investor capital, and a track record spanning a variety of economic cycles reaching back to 1970, AEI is a leading firm in the real estate investment Fund market. This is a new position that will be responsible for pro-actively developing and implementing the form and content of existing electronic and print direct mail campaigns, collateral materials and conventions and sales events.
The preferred candidate will have a successful track record working in a corporate environment in the financial services industry. We need a minimum of 10 years of relevant idea and content creation and project execution. This position will work closely with our national sales teams. It will be involved with our graphic design/production team on a daily basis. Successful candidates will have an inquiring mind, need an above-average command of the English language and display an advanced ability to communicate and collaborate in a positive and productive fashion. The vision to create and manage multiple advertising projects over multi-month time frames is essential. This executive level position requires strong copy writing, idea generation and accuracy of work skills.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Working in close collaboration with AEI’s national financial product wholesaling teams to recognize, develop, create and execute PR and advertising opportunities.
2. Develop, write and edit copy for all sales communications to include print,
electronic media (email), direct mail and conference materials. All AEI advertising is created for the firm’s very high net worth individual and institutional investors. AEI does not engage in any public advertising.
3. Monitor project quality and manage project costs.
4. Capture key advertising metrics for campaigns and analyze trends to optimize performance of future campaigns.
5. Analyze advertising projects, prepare activity reports for reporting to executive management.
6. Conduct competitive market research.
7. Monitor and manage all aspects of the company website to include content, functionality and design.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree: Majors in advertising and marketing with 5 years of direct project creation and execution experience with substantial emphasis upon written content.
Key characteristics of the successful candidate will include:
• Exceptional English and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Creative, with ability to produce targeted, motivating advertising ideas, events and products.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work successfully in a team environment.
• Financial industry experience.
• Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to advertising/sales promotions
• Strategy development, project management, and problem solving skills.
Salary is commensurate with experience.