AEI is a very successful sponsor of Real Estate Investment Funds and Delaware Statutory Trusts (DST’s) that own net leased commercial properties nationwide. AEI’s real estate-based investment solutions are designed to meet the product needs of Financial Advisors and their high net worth, accredited investors. Our successful track record of more than 42 years as a national sponsor of net lease property Funds and DSTs is unmatched in the financial services industry.
We’re seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist our 1031 sales team.
AEI offers attractive health, dental and retirement benefits, as well as reduced hours on summer Fridays. Starting pay is 19.23-21.63 per hour and is commensurate with experience.
This position performs administrative duties as required by the 1031 sales department. This position will work with other departments, financial advisors, investors and other members of the public to complete assigned duties.
1. Coordinate signing and delivery of documents with 1031/DST purchasers and financial advisors.
2. Work with qualified intermediary during 1031 closing process.
3. Support DST sales team members through coordination and communication of closing related items
with internal team members, financial advisors and investors.
4. Draft and proof closing documents for investor approval and execution.
5. Organize electronic files upon closing and provide to the Accounting and Asset Management
6. Assist in reviewing marketing materials to ensure accuracy.
7. Assist with the preparation and submission of legal and regulatory filings for entity and securities filings.
8. Assist the 1031 Sales department with other duties as requested or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school education or equivalent and 2-3 years administrative experience in a business setting. Post secondary education preferred.
• Computer skills including; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet applications and database functions
• Organizational skills and attention to detail are imperative
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Interpersonal skills, customer service and communication
• Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to work independently